I’m totally honored! Damaris over at STYLED2Z nominated me for the Liebster Award!!! I have to admit, I was not really sure what it was but I did a little bit of research and the Liebster Award is given to new bloggers by other bloggers who have been nominated to receive it. It is an oportunity to show some love to your fellow bloggers, drive some site traffic and recognize the effort of others! And since I am just starting out with my blogging, this is a really awesome thing for me! It means that someone else besides me not only knows where my blog is, but that they might even have read a few words! Eek!!!
So I am proudly displaying my Liebster Award for all to see today!
The Liebster Award rules go like this:
So Ms. Damaris’ questions for us are:
1. Favorite superhero? Batman. Hands down. He’s super smart, speaks tons of languages and he’s just a normal guy that rises above extreme adversity to rid Gotham City of evil.
2. Favorite villain? Catwoman, because…Batman. Although I’m not certain that she was totally a villain. But Michelle Pfieffer Catwoman and no one, I mean no one else.
3. Favorite singer? Well there is no way to choose just one. I might could give one or two faves from each genre but not just one overall.
4. What song defines your current mood? Girls Just Wanna Have Fun from Cyndi Lauper!!!
5. No cell phone or no Wifi for a day? No wifi!!! I have a data plan!
6. Favorite book series? Harry Potter (I know, nerd alert!) Then The Hunger Games but I have a feeling once I start reading the Divergent series, I’ll have a new fave.
7. Currently, you want to book a vacation to? Figi. Well, really anywhere that is sunny, sandy, hot, and I can drink a margarita. I don’t as for much.
11 Random facts about myself? That is going to be tough.
1. I like chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.
2. I have an unhealthy obsession with beauty products.
3. I’m a fabric hoarder – but if you’ve known me more than 10 minutes, you know that.
4. I’m sort of a nerd loving to read and write, watch Dr. Who, and…other nerdy things.
5. I hate math…more specifically statistics.
6. I love to work out but even more than that, I love athletic wear.
7. I hate the smell of coconut but I use coconut oil on just about everything that needs oil on it.
8. I’m terrified of close spaces, spiders, and dying alone.
9. I sing into the shampoo bottle in the shower.
10. I despise folding clothes. Like, with a passion.
11. I sometimes dream of running away with the circus. It has to be calmer than my life, at times.
I guess it’s my turn to ask the questions!!!
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. If you could have any job for a day, what would it be?
3. What is your favorite color and why?
4. What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
5. What is the craziest thing you have done/almost done?
6. What would you do with your lottery winnings?
7. Apple or Android?
8. What is one thing you most want to get better at?
9. What is your favorite quote?
10. What is the last book you read?
11. Are you right or left handed?
Another shout out to Ms. Damaris over at STYLED2Z for throwing some love my way! I am nominating the following blogs below:
…well I in trying to nominate people for this award, I realized that I am not following any really new blogs. This is a borderline travesty! I’ll post a couple more in the next day or so.